Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies - data files placed on your device or computer that often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Log Files - tracked actions occurring on the Site, and collected data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps
- Web beacons, Tags, and Pixels - electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, third party payment service providers (our “Payment Providers”), including, for example, PayPal, email address and phone number.) We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How We Use Your Order Information
We use the Order Information collected to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing payment information, arranging shipping and providing invoices and/or order confirmations). We also use your Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud
- Provide information or advertising relating to our products or services when it’s in line with your shared preferences
- Other uses go here
How We Use Your Device Information
We use collected device information (in particular, your IP address) to screen for potential risk and fraud and to improve and optimize our Site. (e.g., generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our site, assessing the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us with the objectives described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. (Read how Shopify uses Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.)
- We use Google Analytics to better understand how customers use our Site (Read how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. Opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.)
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide targeted advertisements and/or marketing communications. For information about how targeted advertising works, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
We do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please request this through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (e.g., if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of any applicable law including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the following address:
17501 W 98th St
Lenexa, KS 66219